Abdul Mabood the CEO and President of the company is very fond of handmade things, which results in always innovating new things in handmade. His love and passion for handmade products drew him into the carpet business at a young age.
Our journey began in 1999, when I was a child, playing with our cousins' brothers and trying to make rugs on looms. It was beyond my imagination, and I had no idea that one day I would do a rug business. As a child, I found the rug business to be quite fascinating.
I am fascinated by meeting and communicating with people from all over the world and learning about their cultures. Rug manufacturing was the beginning of our business journey. Today is the day various rug qualities and exports all over the world now have. We've made a name for ourselves in the rugs and home furnishings industry. As a business with a lot of accomplishments.
The story of M I P L's journey Our business journey began in 1999, just after graduating from high school, with rug manufacturing. I had a childhood love of handmade items, so I was very creative, always trying to innovate new qualities, design, and functional products that set us apart from the competition.
We run a sophisticated manufacturing facility for fine quality hand-woven carpets, rugs, and home textiles. We are known for our unrivalled quality and trusted services. The majority of our products are manufactured in-house, giving us good control over the quality, price, and privacy of designs, as well as the look and finish of the final product and the ability to ensure our workers' wellness.
we have been the M I P L manufacturer of carpet and home & kitchen textiles, and we have become a well-known and renowned name. We have a presence in the world of floor coverings. We now have our Scandinavian market with grace and gala. business partners in Sweden and Denmark, as well as exporting our products products all over the world.
Our goal is to manufacture the product from fiber to yarn and then from yarn to product while maintaining a clean environment and a socially responsible manufacturing process.
Our mission is to create very beautiful handmade products that touch the deepest part of people's hearts and make them very happy after using them. We make handmade products in order to provide more jobs for people.
We truly believe that the way to build a big organization is to take care of people, our customers, our environment, and our social responsibilities.
Our most common motto when creating something for our customers is, "We bring nature into your homes." We strive to bring the essence of nature into your home. Our products' comfort and composition promote a more environmentally friendly way of life. Human activities are disrupting the ecosystem, which includes everyone and everything. To protect the environment, the world is becoming greener. Each person makes an effort to contribute to the movement. As an organization, the first thing that comes to mind is to secure our ecosystem. While conducting business, we make every effort to use environmentally friendly processes in our manufacturing. To avoid harming the environment, we use sustainable materials in our manufacturing processes. We stay true to such practices in order to provide a healthy environment for our employees, neighbors, and the nation as a whole.
A good experience is needed to produce a high-quality products. Every knot tied at , MIPL reflects passion, and story of a craftsmanship.
It is our kitchen, as well as a textile unit displaying stitching machines. We prefer to do finer stitches in-house for better results. After stitching, each product is sent to the processing department, where leather products are polished and other goods are processed based on their fabric requirements. Fabric or leather craftsmen in the inspection department examine the technicality of the product before it is passed on to you. Following inspection, the product is forwarded to the packaging department.
M I P L has a policy of providing a safe and healthy workplace, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources.
• Ensures a safe and healthy workplace, as well as that employees are properly trained and have appropriate safety and protective equipment.
• Ensure that we are an environmentally responsible industry in the sector in which we operate, and that we act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents that protect health, safety, and the environment.
• Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
• Develop, manufacture, and market products that are safe for their intended use. Efficient in their use of energy, environmentally friendly, and able to be reused, recycled, or disposed of safely.
• Ensure that manufacturing processes do not have a negative impact on the environment or the health and safety of employees by improving operations to reduce waste.
• Ensure that you participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and that you share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge, and methods.
• Make certain that all national and applicable legal requirements are met.
• Strive to continuously improve M I P L environmental, health, and safety management.
To manufacture and export carpets, rugs, and floor coverings, we strive to improve customer satisfaction, productivity, and quality through constant improvement of quality management systems.
We are dedicated to ensuring continuous improvement in social accountability and employee wellness. All of our suppliers and subcontractors involved in the supply chain must adhere to social accountability requirements. We recognize the importance of social accountability and are dedicated to the following s.
• Managing health and safety for our employees, contractors, visitors, and the general public.
• Recognizing employees' rights to free association and collective bargaining
• No discrimination against employees based on their gender, race, color, religion, or age.
• Ensuring disciplinary practices are consistent with the code of conduct; we do not support arbitrary pay reductions or threats of dismissal or personal harm.
• Working hours in accordance with applicable working time directive rules
• Remuneration based on a recognized job evaluation system in accordance with government rules;
• Ensuring that no child or forced labor exists within our company or our suppliers/subcontractors; and
• M I P L will make every effort to comply with all applicable legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
09:00 am – 06:00 am
Mabood International Pvt Ltd
Copyright © 2022 Mabood International Pvt Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
Welcome! Check out